Since 2011 Private Placement Advisors LLC has been an industry leader in providing Regulation D documentation and advisory services. We help select the best transaction structure. We draft private placement memorandum and other offering documentation. We assist with SEC filings and state filings. We give clients access to our database of FINRA broker-dealers. We build custom 506(c investor portals.
Our initial six stage schedule of services:
1) consult on pre-offering entity structure and proposed term sheet
2) draft PPM, subscription agreement, and investor questionnaire
3) file offering documents with SEC and state(s)
4) initiate 506(c and other marketing programs
5) Formation and approval of a SEC EDGAR account and issuance of a CIK number
6) access to FINRA broker dealer community and private equity resources
- price the shares
- consider using convertible notes
- set the capitalization of the company
- decide how many shares to issue
- develop investor return models
- explore marketing tactics and resources
We assist in the formation and approval of your SEC EDGAR account and in the issuance of your CIK number with the SEC. Our resources include long term relationships with FINRA broker-dealers, private equity and private investment firms, and accredited investor platforms. Private placement offerings are subject to filing requirements at the state and Federal level. Our filing services include:
- U2 Filing Review. This filing is for the states
- SEC Form ID EDGAR Access Filing Review. We review your Form ID EDGAR access filing for accuracy and ensure that your EDGAR account is properly registered with the SEC.
- Form D Federal Filing: We so the filing.
We provide SEC-mandated
legend language for 506(c solicitations and general advertising. We draft SEC disclosures that exceed what is required under Regulation D. We do not prepare “letter” offering documents used by many regulatory compliance firms. We use the disclosure standard that broker-dealers require for Reg A Tier 1 offerings.
A private placement memorandum must disclose information regarding the company’s operations, investment risks, disclosures, and offering terms. The SEC has specific regulations that govern what must be disclosed. Private Placement Advisors LLC uses the SEC’s Tier 1 Grade disclosure model.
Benefits of Tier 1 Grade offering documents:
- they protects the client more than with standard documentation
- they enhance the disclosure package in the investors' eyes
- they are required by most broker-dealers
Each PPM is carefully drafted to provide accurate SEC Tier 1 Grade disclosures with customized graphics specific to your business and industry.
Our Reg D Library includes audiobooks on crowdfunding, exempt offerings, and other topics. Our monthly reporting service, Reg D Reporter, summarizes recent developments in the world of Blue Sky law and regulation.