The end of the war on marijuana is within sight…
- The MORE Act – historic act to decriminalize cannabis, erasing non-violent federal convictions – last week passed in the House by a vote of 228-164
- Today 15 states plus DC support recreational pot; one in three Americans can access marijuana legally for recreational use; 34 states permit it for medical use
- The Georgia election outcome could be profound for today’s $17 billion cannabis industry—an industry widely predicted to reach at least $50 billion.
- Democratic control of the Senate would mean that serious negotiations on decriminalization and regulation could begin.
- Even if Republicans maintain control, cities and states will continue to permit and even promote cannabis commerce transactions to maximize tax revenue.
Listen to How to Finance a Marijuana Business, Marijuana Money, and Medical Marijuana Delivery Handbook @ amazon.com by clicking the link.